Tuesday 11 May 2010

World Travel with the Lonely Planet Blogsherpas

Recently my blog was selected to become a part of the exciting new Blogsherpa venture from Lonely Planet. Many of you may have found my blog from one of my posts to a destination page (more than likely Thailand).

Together, our blogs cover many topics and destinations making our world travel knowledge second to none. Check the blogroll to the left of my main page and you’ll see links to many of the other member’s blogs, I’ve read through them all and can vouch for their quality and knowledge of the many destinations.

We are currently working together on an exciting new venture to create a photobook and a Blogger’s World Travel book, watch this space.

In the meantime follow
this link to our group Squidoo page and happy travelling!

World Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment