Saturday 24 July 2010

The highlights of Paris

I went to Paris and only saw the main highlights (Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe etc), so what?! Everyone told me “oh you have to get off the beaten track, explore the little alleyways and side streets” etc etc.



Look, if you’ve been to Paris many times before or have weeks to spare then all well and good. I had never been before and only had five days. So I say, go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower, visit Notre Dame, take a boat tour along the Seine and be proud of it.



Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to go back to Paris and explore some lesser known sights. But I always think on your first visit to a place like Paris, you should take in the major sights, because these are, after all, what makes the place famous and are a part of its past and its present.





Also you can visit my website for South East Asia photos www.matthewt.co.uk

My blog – http://matthewted.blogspot.com

Free iPod, iPhone or Touch: http://67.220.209.137/~freeipod/?r=11454

No comments:

Post a Comment